- This EIDO Download Centre (Download Centre) is owned and operated by EIDO Systems International Limited a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 09485836 (EIDO).
- If you have a user account on the Download Centre your employer (Employer) will have entered into an agreement with an entity that is an authorised distributor of EIDO (Distributor) under which your Employer is permitted to have access to one or more of the services available on the Download Centre (Service).
- The Terms have legal effect between you and the Distributor. By accessing a Service you agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, the Terms. If you do not wish to be legally bound by the Terms you must not access any Service.
- By providing you with a user account the Distributor permits you to access the Service on behalf of your Employer. Your Employer is responsible for your use and actions relating to the Service, and ensuring that you only use the Service as permitted by these Terms.
- You may only use the Service on behalf of your Employer at its premises (Premises) in connection with treatment being provided to a patient at such Premises, such use shall include searching the Service, viewing, printing, downloading and saving on your Employer’s electronic media the content of the Service (Content), and providing a copy of relevant Content to such a patient in connection with treatment being provided to that patient. You may not otherwise make the Service or any of its Content available for use by any person.
- All intellectual property rights in the Service and Content are owned by the Distributor or a third party provider of services to the Distributor. You will not remove or conceal any proprietary notices on any part of the Service or any of the Content.
- The Service is provided to your Employer, and the Distributor shall have no liability to you whether for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise in relation to your use of it. You should note in particular that neither the Service nor any of the Content is intended to constitute:
- a definitive or complete statement of any surgical and/or medical procedure; nor
- medical and/or surgical advice in any specific situation.
- Your access to the Service may be suspended or terminated at any time including if the User Agreement expires or is terminated, or you are using or have used the Service in breach of these Terms or the User Agreement.
- You agree and understand that the Distributor may process your personal information in accordance with its privacy statement. Cookies are used on the Download Centre in accordance with such privacy statement.
- The Distributor may change these Terms at its discretion, such changes will be effective from the next time you use the Service.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England.
Modified on: Thu, 13 Feb, 2020 at 11:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.